10.23.2010

" Winged Beast "

Heyya! i've been busy lately with my clothing, DREAMBIRDS, preparing this and that, and because of that, i didn't have much time for myself, especially for my personal drawing sigh*
Somehow i finally managed to have some time for myself and my drawing desk!!yippikayee!...by sacrificing weekend.
To be honest with you guys, actually there's a bunch of drawing i did before i started the " busy " week but i haven't scanned it yet because of my " busy " week, what?? did i just mentioned " busy " twice, blame the " busy " week! not me! what?? three times??

Here's a drawing i made for you guys who have been a very supportive follower since i built this blog, enjoy and have a nice weekend, creatures!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment